Teachers, Paraprofessionals, Educational Assistants Needed!
Wednesday, July 27th, 2016
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
St. Francis High School
4225 S. Lake Dr.
St. Francis, WI 53225
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM - Pre-registered Candidates Enter Fair
2:00 PM - On-site Registration Opens
CANDIDATE REGISTRATION DETAILS
- The fair is open to ALL education professionals: administrative staff, educational assistants, teachers, and those in the process of obtaining their license.
- The cost to attend the fair is $15.00.
- Pre-registration is encouraged. To pre-register, please click the link below to complete the online registration form.
- Pre-registered candidates will have more time to meet with districts, as they are allowed entrance to the fair at 1:00 PM. Candidates who register on site will begin at 2:00 PM. In addition, districts will receive a list containing pre-registered candidate information which districts have used in the past to contact candidates after the fair.
- The deadline for pre-registration is Monday, July 25th.
- Registration fees will not be refunded for any reason.
PLEASE NOTE: The login will be "trf" and the password will be "welcome." (Leave the account name and password box checked)
**If you do not have access to a computer to complete the online registration, please contact Lauren at 262-787-9500 ext. 9528.
DISTRICT REGISTRATION DETAILS
- Districts interested in having a booth should contact Lauren Bice for more information.
- This fair is open to public and private schools.
- Space is limited!